WHITESIDE COUNTY AIRPORT BOARD
Chris King - Member
Dave Koster - President
Jerri Robinson - Vice President
Monte Van Kooten - Secretary
Drew Wilkens - Member
2017 REGULAR Meeting Dates
SQI Airport Beacon
Rotating beacon motor and light replaced in 2016.
What We've Achieved
- Tree project is nearing completion. Tree trimming around the airport was necessary to comply with FAA regulations in regards to instrument approaches and obstacles in and around the approach corridor.
- Updated several hangar lower door boots to prevent water, snow, ice, and other debris from entering the hangars.
- Precision Approach Path Indicators (PAPI) lights installed for Runway 7.
- Repainted and repaired the exterior of Terminal Building.
- Repaired automatic gates for ramp access.
- Install new septic tank and drain field (expected completion June 2017).
- Built new hangar (#6).