WHITESIDE COUNTY AIRPORT BOARD
Airport Board MEMBERS
Dave Koster - President
Jerri Robinson - Vice President
Monte Van Kooten - Secretary
Chris King - Member
Drew Wilkens - Member
2017 REGULAR Meeting Dates
2018 Regular Meeting Dates
All regular Whiteside County Airport Board meetings are conducted at the Whiteside County Airport Terminal at 5:00 p.m. unless otherwise denoted, posted or published in the News & Events portion of this website. Special meeting dates will be posted in the News & Events portion of this website.
SQI Airport Beacon
Rotating beacon motor and light replaced in 2016.
What We've Achieved
- Tree project is nearing completion. Tree trimming around the airport was necessary to comply with FAA regulations in regards to instrument approaches and obstacles in and around the approach corridor.
- Updated several hangar lower door boots to prevent water, snow, ice, and other debris from entering the hangars.
- Precision Approach Path Indicators (PAPI) lights installed for Runway 7.
- Distance Measuring Equipment (DME) added to our Instrument Landing System (ILS) approach in October 2107.
- Repainted and repaired the exterior of Terminal Building.
- Repaired automatic gates for ramp access.
- Installed new septic tank and drain field. Work Completed July 2017.
- Built new hangar (#6).